West Lindfield Shopping Village
Address: 2-32 Moore Avenue, Lindfield, NSW, 2070
Distance from the centre: 120 metres approx.
Method of transport: By foot
Anticipated number of children: 1:15 - 50 children and 4 staff members
Time of excursion: during scheduled school holiday periods - for a 1-2 hour excursion between the times of 9am and 4pm.
Reason for the excursion: Children can purchase lunch and snacks at the shops.
I agree to separately authorise for my child/ren’s participation in non-regular excursions as required when signing daily attendance records at the vacation care centre on the day of the proposed excursion.
It is to be noted that separate excursion details and risk assessments will be made available at the centre at this time.
• In applying for enrolment, I hereby acknowledge that I am wholly responsible for all fees payable to Ku-ring-gai Council, in respect to my child/ren being in care.
• I understand that any fees paid are not refundable or transferable.
• I am aware that bookings are subject to availability and my child/ren are not guaranteed a place until a booking confirmation has been received.
• I am aware that I am liable to pay for the days excursions requested (subject to availability) and I cannot cancel or request an exchange of days.
• I am aware that payment must be made in full in order to secure a place (subject to availability).
• I am aware that if payment is declined, I am responsible for paying any dishonour fees as charged by Ezidebit. These fees are outlined in Ezidebits terms and conditions.
Child Care Subsidy
• Please note that CCS backdates cannot be made for the previous financial year.
• I understand that I am responsible for registering for the Child Care Subsidy.
• I acknowledge that if there is not Child Care Subsidy approval at the time of my booking, I am liable to pay full fees.
Privacy and storage of information
The personal information that Council is collecting from you is for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
The information you have supplied will be stored at Council while your child is attending care and electronically for Child Care Benefit purposes. This information will then be securely stored in Council archives for up to 7 years.
The intended recipients of the personal information are:
• Authorised officers within Ku-ring-gai Council
• A person otherwise authorised by law to inspect the records
• A statement showing total amount payable will be provided to you within 1 week of booking. Payment will be processed using the provided payment details withing 48 hours of receiving the statement.
• Attendance will be refused if a parent arrives at a service without having received a booking confirmation for that day.
• I hereby confirm that my child is currently enrolled and attending formal schooling in this calendar year.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully, and tick to accept. If you would like to discuss these, or request changes to meet your specific needs, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.